TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to lorrainemanners.com.
This site gives you an opportunity to read blogs, watch channeled videos and purchase Channeling sessions and S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience packages offered by Lorraine Manners.
These terms and conditions govern your use of Lorraine Manners’ services and form a binding contractual agreement between you and Lorraine Manners. Please ensure you read them carefully. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
By accessing or purchasing any services offered on our site, you agree to be bound by these terms, which you acknowledge you have read and understood.
Changes to all or part of these terms may occur at any time. All changes will be updated on this site. Your continued use of the site and purchase of services signifies your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes, your only recourse is to email firstname.lastname@example.org and immediately discontinue use of information and services offered.
Lorraine Manners is a channel for Spirit. Messages do not come from her and she will not interpret your messages nor offer her own opinions and beliefs. Whatever messages you receive are based on what you need to know as determined by Spirit as at the time of your session.
By purchasing a Channeling session or S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience package, you acknowledge that you have chosen this/these session(s) of your own free will.
Lorraine Manners will pass on messages to the best of her ability but that she does not control nor influence what messages come through and she is not responsible for the content of messages.
Lorraine Manners does not guarantee any results from your sessions. Messages are given to you for your benefit. What you chose to do with them and how you act on them are personal decisions and your responsibility.
Any testimonials and examples given within marketing and course materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
You acknowledge that Lorraine Manners is not responsible for any personal decisions you may make nor results that arise out of any personal or business decisions you made by you at any time.
Channeling and S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience sessions are not medical treatments and cannot cure any ailments or illnesses that you may have. Lorraine Manners is not a physician and does not diagnose illness or disease or any other physical or mental disorder. A Channeling or S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience sessions are not substitutes for medical examination and treatment.
Channeling sessions involve messages being passed on from Spirit to you, through Lorraine. You will receive information based on need at the time of your session, decided by Spirit. You will not receive messages you cannot handle. You are free to follow or ignore any messages you receive.
Benefits of a session may include, but are not limited to: happiness, peace, comfort, reassurance, contentment, feeling grounded, clarity, harmony, peace, calmness, easing of grief, feeling centered, relaxation, revitalization, and an increase in energy.
While there are many benefits to these sessions, the nature of the messages you may receive may leave you with feelings that include, but are not limited to: confusion about your decisions, unsettled feelings, sadness, tiredness, frustration, anger.
S.E.L.F.: YOUR SOUL EXPERIENCE
S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience sessions involve channeling of Spirit through Lorraine to guide you into a felt connection of your Soul and exploration of different aspects of your Soul. Your experience will be unique to you.
Benefits of S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience may include but are not limited to: increased feelings of self-worth, self-confidence, self-empowerment, joy, peace and love, decreasing feelings of worry, fear and anxiety.
While there are many benefits to these sessions, you may experience feelings that include, but are not limited to: confusion about your decisions, unsettled feelings, sadness, tiredness, frustration, anger.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy and the missed appointment fee is due if you cancel within the 24-hour period or do not show up for your appointment. If you’re late, you will receive your session in the time remaining.
When using Lorraine Manners services and/or products you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online and in person forums or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through lorrainemanners.com or Facebook groups any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by Lorraine Manners.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on lorrainemanners.com and/or Facebook community you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
Lorraine Manners reserves the right (but has no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of lorrainemanners.com, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request
CODE OF CONDUCT
Lorrainemanners.com and our Facebook group(s) are spaces for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
While using lorrainemanners.com and/or our Facebook groups, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual propertyof others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code; or
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
Lorraine Manners respects your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Lorraine Manners services and/or products, participants (Participants) and representatives of Lorraine Manners
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE AND REFUND
Lorraine Manners reserves the right to terminate a session or package generally and if there is not a good fit for the services, as determined by Lorraine Manners, in our sole discretion.
Refunds are not given for Channeling services when a session is completed in part or in full.
Refunds for S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience are only provided within the first seven (7) days of your first session. If after the first session and within 7 days, you feel you aren’t reciveing value from the program, contact Lorraine Manners at email@example.com within 7 days of your start date and you’ll receive a full refund. Refunds will not be provided after the first 7 days.
You indemnify Lorraine Manners from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using our information, products or services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. Lorraine Manners is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability to fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained with lorrainemanners.com or through use of our products and services.
These terms and conditions cover your association with Lorraine Manners every time you purchase a service. You are free to withdraw your consent and discontinue your association with this practitioner at any time.
Lorraine Manners will never discuss your name with anyone in terms of your client relationship and/or the messages you received. While personal information is collected for appointment purposes (name, contact information) it is kept confidential and will not be shared or sold to anyone else. We adhere to Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documentation Act (PIPEDA) and Canada’s Anti-Spam Law.