TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to lorrainemanners.com.
This site gives you an opportunity to read blogs, watch channeled videos and purchase S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience program, Channeling sessions and other packages offered by Lorraine Manners.
These terms and conditions govern your use of Lorraine Manners Inc.’s services and form a binding contractual agreement between you and Lorraine Manners Inc. Please ensure you read them carefully. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
By accessing or purchasing any services or products offered on our site, you agree to be bound by these terms, which you acknowledge you have read and understood.
By using the Site, you, the user of the Site (“you” or “user”), agree to the terms, conditions, notices and guidelines contained in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) and all modifications hereto. Lorraine Manners Inc. reserves the right, at its discretion, at any time, to change or modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement applicable to you, or any part thereof and to impose new conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately. Each time you use the Site the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement shall apply to such use.
Lorraine Manners Inc. owns and operates this website (hereafter, the “Site,” which shall also include any other websites owned or operated by lorrainemanners.com, services related to such operation, or any communications related to lorrainemanners.com).
All references hereafter to lorrainemanners.com or Lorraine Manners Inc. shall include Lorraine Manners, and, where appropriate, Lorraine Manner’s Inc. employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of Lorraine Manners Inc..
Changes to all or part of these terms may occur at any time. All changes will be updated on this site. Users of the Site should periodically check for changes to this Agreement. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement on the Site, or by other means by which you obtain notice thereof means you accept those changes.
If you object to any changes, your only recourse is to email firstname.lastname@example.org and immediately discontinue use of information and services offered.
You agree that at no time during or after the term of this Agreement shall Lorraine Manners Inc. be liable for:
- The contents of any communication, message, or other information sent by you or third parties to Lorraine Manners Inc., or posted by you or other third parties on any part of the Site;
- The contents of any website not controlled, owned, or operated by Lorraine Manners Inc. that is accessed from or linked to any part of the Site;
- Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure; and
- The results of any interpersonal interactions to which you are exposed or in which you become involved through the Site or other Lorraine Manners Inc. services, and
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use any of the Site or related services, or download any of the software through any of the Site, even if Lorraine Manners Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of any of the Site, any services or products, or with any of these Terms of Service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site; and
- Any termination of services as provided in this Agreement, or any consequence thereof.
Lorraine Manners is a channel for Spirit. Messages do not come from her and she will not interpret your messages nor offer her own opinions and beliefs. Whatever messages you receive are based on what you need to know as determined by Spirit as at the time of your session.
By purchasing a Channeling session or S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience package, you acknowledge that you have chosen this/these session(s) of your own free will.
Lorraine Manners will pass on messages to the best of her ability but that she does not control nor influence what messages come through and she is not responsible for the content of messages.
Lorraine Manners does not guarantee any results from your sessions. Messages are given to you for your benefit. What you chose to do with them and how you act on them are personal decisions and your responsibility.
Any testimonials and examples given within marketing and course materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
You acknowledge that Lorraine Manners Inc. is not responsible for any personal decisions you may make nor results that arise out of any personal or business decisions you made by you at any time.
Channeling and S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience sessions are not medical treatments and cannot cure any ailments or illnesses that you may have. Lorraine Manners is not a physician and does not diagnose illness or disease or any other physical or mental disorder. A Channeling or S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience sessions are not substitutes for medical examination and treatment.
Channeling sessions involve messages being passed on from Spirit to you, through Lorraine. You will receive information based on need at the time of your session, decided by Spirit. You will not receive messages you cannot handle. You are free to follow or ignore any messages you receive.
Benefits of a session may include, but are not limited to: happiness, peace, comfort, reassurance, contentment, feeling grounded, clarity, harmony, peace, calmness, easing of grief, feeling centered, relaxation, revitalization, and an increase in energy.
While there are many benefits to these sessions, the nature of the messages you may receive may leave you with feelings that include, but are not limited to: confusion about your decisions, unsettled feelings, sadness, tiredness, frustration, anger.
S.E.L.F.: YOUR SOUL EXPERIENCE
S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience sessions involve channeling of Spirit through Lorraine to guide you into a felt connection of your Soul and exploration of different aspects of your Soul. Your experience will be unique to you.
Benefits of S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience may include but are not limited to: increased feelings of self-worth, self-confidence, self-empowerment, joy, peace and love, decreasing feelings of worry, fear and anxiety.
While there are many benefits to these sessions, you may experience feelings that include, but are not limited to: confusion about your decisions, unsettled feelings, sadness, tiredness, frustration, anger.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy and the missed appointment fee is due if you cancel within the 24-hour period or do not show up for your appointment. If you’re late, you will receive your session in the time remaining.
When using Lorraine Manners Inc.’s services and/or products you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online and in person forums or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through lorrainemanners.com or Facebook groups any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by Lorraine Manners.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorization to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on lorrainemanners.com and/or Facebook community you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
Do not post your personally identifiable contact information in any message boards or other part of the site accessible to users, including your telephone number, home, business or email address. Any posting of such personal information is expressly at your own risk.
Lorraine Manners Inc. reserves the right (but has no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of lorrainemanners.com, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request
Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you may view, copy, download, or print material appearing on the Site (“Site Materials”) subject to the following conditions:
- The Site Materials may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use;
- The Site Materials may not be modified;
- The copying, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution for commercial or non-personal purposes of any Site Material or elements from the Site including, but not limited to, the design or layout of the Site, individual elements of the Site’s design, or the Lorraine Manners Inc. logo or other “Trademarks” as defined below, without the express written permission of Lorraine Manners Inc., or other owners of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any Site Materials on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Lorrainemanners.com and our Facebook group(s) are spaces for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
While using lorrainemanners.com and/or our Facebook groups, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual propertyof others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code; or
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
You agree to indemnify and hold Lorraine Manners Inc., its employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of Lorraine Manners Inc. harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of any parts of the Site, Site Materials or related services or any information posted by you on the Site; (b) your use of any Submitted Materials, products or services offered by third-parties through the Site, including without limitation any damage to any software or hardware as a result of any viruses; (c) your download and/or use of any of the software available for download through any part of the Site; or (d) your alleged breach of this Agreement.
Lorraine Manners Inc. respects your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Lorraine Manners Inc.’s services and/or products, participants (Participants) and representatives of Lorraine Manners Inc.
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE AND REFUND
Lorraine Manners Inc. reserves the right to terminate a session or package generally and if there is not a good fit for the services, as determined by Lorraine Manners, in our sole discretion.
Refunds are not given for Channeling services when a session is completed in part or in full.
Refunds for S.E.L.F.: Your Soul Experience are only provided within the first seven (7) days of your first session. If after the first session and within 7 days, you feel you aren’t receiving value from the program, contact Lorraine Manners at email@example.com within 7 days of your start date and you will receive a full refund. Refunds will not be provided after the first 7 days.
You indemnify Lorraine Manners Inc. from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using our information, products or services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. Lorraine Manners Inc. is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability to fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained with lorrainemanners.com or through use of our products and services.
These terms and conditions cover your association with Lorraine Manners Inc. every time you purchase a service. You are free to withdraw your consent and discontinue your association with this practitioner at any time.
Lorraine Manners will never discuss your name with anyone in terms of your client relationship and/or the messages you received. While personal information is collected for appointment purposes (name, contact information) it is kept confidential and will not be shared or sold to anyone else. We adhere to Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documentation Act (PIPEDA) and Canada’s Anti-Spam Law.
JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW
You agree that the laws of the Province of Ontario shall govern these Terms. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to your use of the Site (including any claim involving Lorraine Manners Inc. or its employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers) shall be settled by arbitration in the Province of Ontario. You consent to jurisdiction of the province of Ontario for enforcement of this arbitration provision.